Not Just Bingo Memberships
Cut your activity-planning time in half–
AND provide fun and meaningful activities for your
senior residents TODAY!
...So why do most senior activity programs fall short of getting residents fully engaged in their activities?
- care plans
- family council meetings
- resident council meetings
- volunteer recruitment and training
- charting and progress note requirements
- mandatory in-services
- activity assessments
- quality assurance meetings
Unfortunately, these never-ending administrative tasks can cause a sense of overwhelm where you find it virtually impossible to find the time to create activities that target your residents' specific needs.
...So where can you find new activity ideas that will meet your residents' needs, keep your activity staff engaged, and still cut your activity-planning time in half?
Right Here – at notjustbingo.com!
Not Just Bingo is made up of writers and consultants with years of experience in running and facilitating activity programs in various types of nursing facilities. (So, we've been there too – where we wished we had more assistants and even more hours in the day!)
We have been providing fun activity ideas online since 2009, and we continue to assist activity professionals across the country by creating fun and engaging activity ideas for their residents that go "beyond bingo." Don't get us wrong – bingo is fun, but we want to spread the word that there is more to life than just bingo. It is our privilege to provide targeted activity ideas to help activity directors better the living experiences of their residents while demonstrating that a senior's quality of life can actually improve when they move to a nursing facility.
Here's how adding new activity ideas each month will transform your activity program...
When you use your Not Just Bingo membership, here's what can happen:
Your residents will have more fun and be entertained with the new, targeted activity ideas (which may mean fewer resident complaints and a more active community).
Your fellow department heads will appreciate the new buzz and energy in your program (which may translate to more department resources to keep up the excitement). After all, it's much easier to "sell" the facility to visitors when they see happy and engaged residents.
Your staff will be more engaged in activities that are new and different and will want to become more involved with making your activity program better (which may allow you to delegate more).
You will plan your monthly activity calendars more quickly by accessing easy-to-use activity ideas and plugging in the ones that work for your residents (which may reduce your overall activity-planning time).
Your residents' family members will be satisfied with the new, targeted activities for their loved ones (which may generate fewer family complaints about unfulfilled residents).
Clearly a Not Just Bingo membership, with its targeted activity ideas, is exactly what you need to transform your activity program so that you can have more time, fewer frustrations, and happier residents. However, just in case you're not sure, here are just a few more reasons why a Not Just Bingo membership may be right for your activity program:
You will have a large amount of activity ideas to choose from each month (which may reduce your stress associated with finding new activity ideas.)
Your one-on-one activity program will receive a surge of new and interesting ideas that will get your residents excited about participating in activities again (which may provide for an easier transition for those residents to move to small-group activities, thereby reducing the number of one-on-one activities that must be provided for them).
Your volunteers will enjoy being a part of a thriving and active activity program with fun ideas and happy residents (which may provide for more repeat volunteers).
Your bedside residents will enjoy the targeted activities that they can participate in (which may have them looking forward to something new and different each time, thereby increasing their quality of life).
You will be satisfied that you are meeting the needs of more of your residents – not just those who attend the large-group activities (which may ease your own worries and frustrations).
...Hmmm. Still not sure?
Here's what others are saying about the Not Just Bingo membership:
Thank you for your fabulous service...I will always recommend others to use your site for great ideas and inspiration! Couldn't have done it without you!
- Joan M., Massachusetts activity professional
I love this website. I am having such a great time creating calendars for our residents and my bosses are impressed with the creativity. Thank you so much!
- Kim L., Illinois activity professional
I love not just bingo. I'm new to the activities department and needed help creating a fun activity schedule for my residents. When I discovered your site I was in heaven. I can't wait to check out the next month's calendar...We are having so much fun with this site. I thank you so much.
- JoDee H., Alaska activity professional
NOT JUST BINGO is one resource I depend on for ideas on what to incorporate on each month's activity calendar...I have an Activity Consultant who visits occasionally. She is very impressed with my calendars and asked where I get ideas from. "I get a lot from NOT JUST BINGO.COM" is what I said and she said that she hears good things about it from the other 52 facilities she consults with.
- Caroline C., California activity professional
I refer people to your site often and truly think that it is one of the best I have come across...Thank you for your time and dedication to improving the lives of our seniors and giving them a quality of life. You provide a great deal of joy!
- Kimberly O., New Mexico activity professional
Here's what you get with a Not Just Bingo membership:
Access to specialized activity ideas that feature
- assisted living activities
- dementia activities
- men's activities
- weekly-themed activities
The activity ideas are provided in a calendar format for you to easily view them and
find the ideas that you need for a particular day.
Assisted Living Activity Calendar
Each calendar includes 4 activities for each day of the month:
- Includes a fun afternoon social idea for each day of the month
- Includes an arts and crafts idea for every Sunday and Thursday of the month
Men's Activity Calendar
Each calendar includes 4 activities for each day of the month:
- One-on-one activities, for those who dislike group activities
- Special event activities, including fun contests and competitions
- Discussion activities, including topics for your higher-functioning male residents
- Tactile activities, for your residents who like to use their hands to fix or build things
Dementia Activity Calendar
Each calendar includes 6 activities for each day of the month:
- Reminiscing activities, for higher-functioning residents
- Craft activities, to spark creativity and group interaction
- Bedside activities, for residents who are limited to their rooms
- Exercise activities, to keep your residents moving and having fun
- One-on-one activities, for residents who prefer limited group interaction
- Sensory stimulation activities, which contain fun, large-group activities that appeal
to your residents' senses
Weekly-Themed Activity Calendar
Each of the five weeks contains 10 activity ideas related to a
- Men's activities, to support bonding among the men
- Physical activities, to promote movement and exercise
- Bedside activities, for residents confined to their rooms
- Craft activities, to encourage creative outlets for residents
- Special event activities, which are entertaining for large groups
- Reminiscing activities, to aid in recollection and group discussion
- Sensory stimulation activities, for engaging the residents' senses
- One-on-one activities, for individuals who shy away from group activities
- Outing activities, to provide interest and stimulation outside of the facility
- Lower-functioning activities, for residents preferring less cognitive, but more
tactile, hands-on activities
Not getting reimbursed by your facility?
Have your facility mail us a check using our invoice option!
- The calendars are available online inside a membership site with password-protected pages, so you can freely access them at times that are convenient for you. The calendars are easily accessible on desktops, tablets, and mobile phones.
- To assist with your need to plan ahead, our annual membership receives access to three months of calendars at one time.
- Our newest calendars are posted by the 25th for monthly members (so as a monthly member you will have access to December's activity calendars by October 25th) and are posted on the 1st for annual members (so as an annual member you will have access to January's activity calendars on November 1st).
- Our specialized calendars' (dementia, male, and weekly-themed) activities are clearly labeled based on activity types, which allows you to quickly find activities of interest and plug them into your own activity calendar.
- When you sign up for our membership, you have immediate access to the current month's activity calendars and the following month's activity calendars (unless you're an annual member, in which case you will have immediate access to the current month's activity calendars and the following two months' activity calendars). We do not provide archived activity ideas or activity calendars.
We now offer two types of memberships:
MONTHLY and ANNUAL
Monthly Membership: $19/month
Allows you to try Not Just Bingo without a long-term commitment
Provides easy cancellation at any time without paying for unused months
Offers flexibility to cancel when needs change and can re-subscribe later
Can easily upgrade to annual membership
Automatically renews each month as a recurring payment until you cancel
Annual Membership: $192/year
Allows 2 ways to pay: credit card or invoice (your facility mails us a check)
Makes billing easier because there is only one charge for the whole year
Gives you access to 3 months of activities instead of 2 with monthly
Much cheaper per month than if paid monthly (almost 2 months free)
Automatically renews each year as a recurring payment until you cancel
When upgrade directly from monthly, receive refund of last monthly payment
Via Credit Card (Monthly or Annual):
We work exclusively with PayPal for our online billing payments; therefore, all financial information is submitted only to PayPal. We at Not Just Bingo do not have access to your financial information.
PayPal makes it easy for you or your facility to pay via credit cards, debit cards, or with a PayPal balance (where you can add money to your PayPal account from your bank account).
Both the monthly and annual memberships that are offered via PayPal are recurring memberships, in which you are automatically charged by PayPal at the end of each term (month or year) until you decide to cancel.
Via Invoice (Annual Only):
Do you want your facility to mail us a check?
Then just follow these 3 easy steps:
Step 1: Go to our members page, scroll down, and fill in the "Request an Invoice" form. We will create an invoice from the information given and send the invoice to the email address provided, along with our W-9 form and our mailing address.
Step 2: Keep the W-9 form for your records, and write your invoice number on your check for $192 before mailing it to our address.
Step 3: Meanwhile, reply to our email with the username and email address that you want associated with the new account. Once we receive payment in the mail, we will set up your account. We will then email you notice that you can begin using the membership.
...Hmmm. Still uncertain?
Just test it out!
Before you complete your next month's activity calendar, simply click on one of the
sample calendars above to find activity ideas that may be appropriate for your residents.
Plug those ideas into your existing activity calendar and try them out for a month.
If, after trying out the ideas, you find that your residents and activity staff enjoy them,
then come back and sign up for our membership where you can get access
to targeted ideas for your residents – each and every month.
Need activity ideas today?
Here's How to Get Access Now (via Credit Card):
Step #1: Go to the Not Just Bingo members page to sign up for the membership that you want (monthly or annual).
Step #2: After clicking the "Subscribe" button on the members page, you will automatically be redirected to the PayPal site where you will enter your or your facility's billing information.
Step #3: Wait a few seconds after hitting the "Agree and Pay" button on PayPal's site to be automatically redirected back to the Not Just Bingo members site to register a username and password to immediately gain access. (If for some reason you are not automatically transferred back to our site to register a username and password, simply send us an email to customersupport at notjustbingo.com along with the username that you want to use, and then we can manually register you for immediate access.)
Don't waste another month or suffer through another complaint-filled Monday morning about another "slow and boring weekend."
Free up your time by using a Not Just Bingo membership that gives you ideas to plug into your activity program that can provide you with happier and more
fulfilled residents – while cutting your activity-planning time in half!
Get started today!
It's a privilege for us to provide activity ideas that can help your residents live happier, more fulfilled lives! We at Not Just Bingo wish you and
your activity program much success!
Finally...have fun with your residents, get them excited again about their golden years, and most importantly, stay inspired!