S&S Worldwide Activity Guide for Autumn
Find games, arts and crafts, and therapy ideas to add to your senior activity calendars from our friends at S&S Worldwide.
Create fun activity ideas for your residents that relate to fun observances and holidays this season.
Football Season Supplies
- Foam footballs for a game of catch.
- Football sand art bottles to fill with the sand colors of your local NFL team.
- Mini pretzel maker to make pretzels for the big game.
- Football beads to make football-themed bracelets and necklaces.
- Team pride pennants to decorate in the colors of your local NFL team.
- Sports sand art to create to hang in your Activity Room during the football season.
Columbus Day and Indigenous Peoples' Day Supplies (October 11)
- Sand paintings that reflect Southwestern Native American culture.
- Wooden canoes to paint and decorate.
- Arrowhead necklace craft kit to create colorful Native American necklaces.
- Dream catchers to assemble and hang.
- Kraft paper tepees to assemble and decorate with oil pastels.
- Rhythm drums that residents can twirl back and forth during a fun drum circle activity.
Halloween Supplies (October 31)
- Pumpkin punch balls to exercise the arms.
- Paper bags to decorate as Halloween treat bags.
- Halloween balloons to decorate your facility.
- Witch's cauldron to fill with regular and sugar-free candy to pass out to residents.
- Halloween panels to decorate with markers, glitter, and sequins before hanging as decoration throughout your facility.
- Eye masks to decorate for your Halloween festivities.
Veterans Day Supplies (November 11)
- Patriotic DVD to honor the branches of the military.
- Patriotic frames to decorate and fill with pictures of your residents' loved ones.
- Patriotic balloons to decorate your facility.
- Remembrance poppies to assemble and pass out.
- Wooden star pins to paint, assemble, and wear on Veterans Day.
- Patriotic gliders to paint and assemble for a "fly-by" tribute in the backyard.
Thanksgiving Supplies (November 25)
- Wooden turkeys to decorate with paint or markers before using as holiday table centerpieces.
- Fall leaves to decorate with markers.
- Autumn leaf balloons to decorate your facility.
- Family History Toss 'n Talk Ball game for residents to play.
- Harvest baskets to weave using yarn.
- Natural pine cones to decorate with autumn-colored glitter to use as decoration for the holiday.